Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Wallpaper: Santa Paws & His Elf at the North Hydrant

New Christmas wallpaper featuring my dogs, Lucky (as Santa Paws) and Gidget (as the elf). No animals were harmed in the making of this wallpaper; in fact, they were rewarded with pieces of cheese (which they love) for sitting still and posing. And no, they don't wear clothes other than during these photo shoots, LOL.

I am very sick with a virulent cold. I'm not yet 100% certain that it's not a form of the flu, but I'd been working on this wallpaper for several days and braved getting out of bed to finish it up tonight.  I do hope to have a few more things ready for Christmas, but if not, you'll know it's because I'm still sick! And if I don't get a chance to say it later, hope you all have a wonderful holiday season, no matter which of the holidays you celebrate!

~ Kate


2 comments:

sallyann49 said...

Sorry you have been sick. Thank you for the cute dog Christmas Wallpaper - my daughter who came over for Christmas loved it! Hope you will be back to full health soon. Happy New Year, my new friend.

Kate.net said...

Thank you so much, Sally! Glad you and your daughter enjoyed my dog wallpaper. I had fun making it. I'm starting to feel much better overall, but still have lingering symptoms. Hope you have a wonderful New Year, also!